January 3, 2014

New Beginnings


And there was 2014.
A new year, a new leaf, a new beginnning.
I personally have many plans for the new year.
Starting with some personal goals, and professional too of course.
I'm starting my new job soon, and I can't wait.
I take my New Year's resolutions very serious, and I hope you do too.
It's never too late to start challenging yourself.
Always strive to be a improved edition of yourself.
Cheers to new beginnings!

2013, Thank you for the lessons.
2014, I am ready!
  
FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER  |  BLOGLOVIN  |  INSTAGRAM 

ČITAJTE DALJEvvv







16 comments:

  1. Suknjica i majica na pruge su moji favoriti :) Pruge uz sve pa i uz trenerku.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers for the new beginnings :*

    xx
    ajnira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that top. xa

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, divnoco moja ;)
    Ljubim jakooo :*****

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!
    love your jacket
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Odlična kombinacija, suknja i majica mi se posebno sviđaju :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Odlična kombinacija, suknja i majica mi se posebno sviđaju :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cipele i suknjica su fantasticni! Svidja mi se kako si sve iskombinovala sa kapom i rokericom!
    Sjajan stajling< <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely styling, dear :)

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year may it be full of Happiness and Joy. Great outfit, love the look on you. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...