June 1, 2014

Bathroom


The previous interior post of my living room attracted so much attention that I am going to continue to share pics from my home. I really like interior design, and I am so lucky that I had the chance to decorate my home. One of my biggest projects was the bathrooms. We have two bathrooms; one master bathroom with double sinks and bathtub, and one guest bathroom with a shower and laundry nook.
Please tell me with of the bathrooms you prefer.
 
  
FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER  |  BLOGLOVIN  |  INSTAGRAM 

Citaj dalje vvv







MASTER BATHROOM







These organizing sets are from Ikea, and are simply genius!
They are compatible with Ikea bathroom series. 

5 comments:

  1. I love your color choices. Very beautiful.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divno <3 Odlicno ste uredili oba kupatila :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kupatila so ok, ali Jorki je ono sto me je kupilo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...